Why I'm in love with Autumn



As you may have realized Autumn is definetly my favourite season,and it makes me sad that we are already nearly half way through it therfore I'm really trying to soak it up as much as I can  :) . But because it is nearly November it means that Autumn is in it's full glow

Here are just some  reason why i love it so much :
Shorter days

 Autumn Leaves

Candles, Candles & more Candles

Cosy Socks

Carmel and especially Salted Carmel foods and drinks being in season



Oversized Cosy Jumpers

Bubble baths in the Evenings



Rain

Autumn flavoured tea's especially apple and pear green tea 

Hot chocolate with cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon 

Everything is becoming more cosy

-W


Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 komentarze:

  1. reading all your favorite things in autumn makes me wanna fly to a four season country leaving this hot humid weather in Indonesia! I wish I get to wear my oversized jumpers again :(
    I love the pictures and your dog's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I agree with all of your points, there's nothing better than autumn flavoured tea! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is also my favorite. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment