Magical Forest

Today I spent time in a really magical and fairytale like place I had been so far.



As you walk in you are welcomed by this amazing sign. and a couple steps away you see the first "fairy's house"  or more like the guardians house, then you walk in through these doors and you enter a real village of wee houses.


as you keep walking there is more and more cute and tiny houses...









Until.... you come to the very end and there are 5 huuuge tea cups




I hope you enjoyed this post as mush as I did visiting this place
-W

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 komentarze:

  1. It looks so cute there and your dog is adorable too! x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter MAC GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wielka szkoda, że piszesz po angielsku! ;)

    http://siatkareczkablogaq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pisze po polsku tylko ze na innym blog'u :) veronika-dbk.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. So cute ^^
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and I follow you :)

    Anastasia
    astbakay.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwh it's so cute.. can i have your dog? haha :)

    would you like to do follow for follow? :)
    www.jessicatyla.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment