Stationary / Back to School Haul






Hey guys !! Can you believe it's already September ?? WHAT?? time flies huh ?
Let me know how was your first day in school. I luckly got an extra day because ya know I'm in my second year of GCSE' *flip my hair of my shoulder*  haha !!

Now let me get to my main point of this post which is stationary. I dont know about you but every year, this is my main favourite part of coming back to school. Here it goes !!



Pens and etc. - As you can see I kinda went cray cray with pens. I absolutely adore the stabilo pens, although I'm not the biggest fan of gel pwns etc.but these are the only exception :). You probably didnt know that about me but I can only write in blue pens.. it just looks so much colorful than just plain black, althugh black looks more "Professional", that's why I bought a 10 back of Papermate ball point blue pens . Along side of pens I bought highlighters and tipax :)




Post it Notes - You probably won't believe me but I get through these within a year and as you can see I already got  my hands on the green one, possibly because green is my least favourite color so I just want to get rid of them :D



Planner/Journal - I actually get a planner in school, but I always like to have one which is just for my personal things like when to write a blogpost or when I have appointments etc. or somebodys birthday. What can I say I just like to be organized. 


And that's it we made it to the end, that was my mini stationary haul :)
Bye xXx
-W

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 komentarze:

  1. I love stationary shopping haha something so thrilling about getting new pens.

    Beautybydaisychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment