Salt in the Air, Sand in my Hair

There is nothing better than a sunday on the beach. Even though the weather was not the best, because you know we live in N.Ireland what can we expect, it was super nice to go as I actually had not been at the beach at all this year, I know even when I was in Italy, I just didn't go :)





I dont know what it is but I just love the Irish beaches. Maybe because on one side you have the sea and the ocean, and on the other you have the cliffs and the fields where you can spot sheeps and cows :D








-W

                                                                        Twitter | Instagram

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 komentarze:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny blog! Super, że piszesz po angielsku :)
    Pozdrawiam, Marlena :*

    ♪ aarlenaa.blogspot.com ♪

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment