These Autumnal Days


Even though  technically its not autumn until like the 23rd of september, but practically it's a whole other story, the leaves are falling, its getting colder and the days are getting shorter.The past few days were gloomy and rainy, and  when I  didn't get wet after going outside, I had a mini party in my head :D

Surely Autumn is my probably my favourite season (along side with summer), but sometimes I just wish I lived in a warmer place like California or something where it doesn't matter if it's summer or autumn ( but probably if I did I would call it fall) it's just always warm and the weather doesn't change much .





Thanks for reading my little thought :)
-W

    Twitter | Instagram


Check out this post in Polish by clicking Here :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment