Goals for 2016



I can't believe it's nearly march!! I'm so scared that this year will go as fast just as the last year, can time slow down ? please just a little
Due to days, weeks, months or life in general going so fast I thought of couple of goals I want achieve in every month this year, I'm not gonna be sad if they don't come true but I wanted to make this so I have some kind of guidance through the year, Here we go :)

March
This goals is something that I want to accomplish within this march and next, so it's more of a yearly goal, It's to become a Pilates instructor or a personal trainer.
Have the best Birthday so far !!
Pick the right A-levels.

April
Really get into my revision.
Run at least twice a week.

May
Pass my Exams !!
Don't be hard on myself.

June 
Have an end of the year party.
Not let exam stress take me down.

July 
Spend more time with the people that I love.
Celebrate my Doggies 4th birthday.
Be more organized and not leave packing for my vacation to the last minute.

August
Have amazing summer.
Spend time with my Grandma & rest of the fam, that I don't see often :)

September
Enjoy A-levels.
Give my best.
Start summarizing my school notes weekly.

October
Have a great costume.
Organize/ Attend a Halloween party.
Pass my mid-term exams.

November
Be thankful- even though I'm not American or anything like that, I just think its a nice tradition :)
Get Christmas presents sorted.

December
Go to Austria for Christmas
Pass my Christmas exams
Celebrate new year with a a bang :)


Most importantly- Be Happy


-W

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 komentarze:

  1. I hope you will achieve every goal, and a number of other, unpredictable achievements!

    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) Followers :* and invite you to me :* I will be pleased if you also observe :* http://calypso-written-by-daria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment