Hello big world !!

.... And welcome to my tiny blog. I feel it would be rude of me to not introduce myself before I start my adventure with blogging :)

Hi my name is Weronika. When I was about 6/7 years old I moved from Poland to the UK, therefore this blog will be written in 2 languages (hope you dont mind) :).I want to make this blog my space to share anything from my thoughts to fashion and beauty topics ... basically EVERYTHING!! :D

That's all I just wanted to say HI!!

BYE!! or Good night :)

IMAG1280 3

Cześć wielki świecie ... Witam na moim małym blogu. Uważam że było to

by wredne gdybym sie nie przedstawiła , przed zaczeciem mojej przygody z blogowaniem :)

Mam na imie Weronika. Gdy miałam 6/7 lat przeprowadziłam sie z Polski do Uk'a, wiec dlatego ten blog będzie w 2 jezykach (mam nadzieje ze wam to nie przeszkadza ) :). Chce żeby ten blog był  moim małym miejscem na ziemi gdzie będe mogła podzielić wszystkim... dosłownie WSZYSTKIM !!! co przyjdzie mi do głowy :).

I to tyle chciałam sie dzisiaj tylko przywitać :)

Pa... albo dobranoc :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment