2014= Best Year so far

I definitely think it was. Hey guys, Happy Saturday  .There was so many incredible things that happened, like :


1. I had finally becoma a more fit and healthy person. You know the way that probably 99% people, each year say things like "I want to lose weight" or "I will exercise more" and so on. I was that person since I was like 11 but in 2014 I made it real , I stopped eating chocolate every day and I only had it once or twice a week , I started to exercise more , in summer I even started to jog in the morning but i didnt last long ,although I started doing pilates (which I absolutely love !!) 5/6 days a week and so think 2014 was my healthiest year so far :)


2. I started my GCSE's. I dont know is that a good thing  or not because the amount of work we get ,HOLY CRAP!! some days I dont even know what to start with. When I was in 3rd year I was so excited to start GCSE's, I'm still happy that I am doing them cause I feel it's like my first step to a grown up life :)

3. I had flew on my on 5 times this year and the distanation was always the same ,Austria, I flew there some many times this year because my Granny moved there like a year ago or maybe even 2 years ago ... I dont know ;) I was there 3 times during this year and before christmas my granny came over to the UK so i flew there with her but came back on my own thats why the number is odd :)

4. last but not least and probably the most important point. I accept myself. Ok let me explain, for most of my late chilhood I was so so shy and even in 2013 I felt really concious of my body, not  because i started puberty and you know hips and other upper parts of my body started becoming fuller, but because of the rolls on my stomach when I sit and my huge thighs, it isn't hard to feel that way when all your friend have 'perfectly flat stomach' and the tv and magazines keep showing celebrities with those 'perfectly flat stomachs and perfect thigh gaps '. In 2014 I kept thinking to myself  "this is my body I only have one so I better start loving it " and this kept me going to really accept my body . For now I wouldn't say I absolutely love my body but I am fine with it :)

thats all for today, I hope you enjoyed 2014 as much as I did. 
BYE   and thanks for reading ...xxxxx <3



Dla mnie na pewno był. Hey jak tam ? . Tyle niesamowitych rzeczy sie wydarzyło w 2014, jak na przykład :

1. Stałam sie bardziej aktywniejsza i zdrowszą osobą, wiecie pewnie 99% ludzi, co roku chce schudnąć , ćwiczyć więcej czy coś w tym stylu, ja też taka byłam i nadal jestem , od 11 roku własnie takich rzeczy chciałam dokonać, ale dopiero w 2014 mi sie udało, przestałam jeść czekolade codziennie, ale kocham ja za bardzo wiec pozwalałam sobie na nią przez 1/2 dni w tygodniu, nawet w wakacje zaczełam rano biegać .. ale za długo nie wytrzymałam , za to zaczełam oprawiać Pilates (który po prostu kocham) 5/6 razy w tygodniu, wiec dla tego uważam ze 2014 był najzdrowszym rokiem do tej pory.

2. Zaczęłam robić GCSE, ok nie wiem jak to sie nazywa w Polsce ale z tego co sie dowiedziałam to chyba to są Egzaminy gimnazjalne... :/  nie za bardzo jest to ekscytujące ale w jakimś stopniu sie ciesze, bo wydaje mi sie ze to jest taki pierwszy krok to dorosłości :)

3. byłam 6 razy w samolocie , 5 razy sama, i moge powiedzieć ze UWIELBIAM latać sama !!!, nie wiem czemu .. ale ja wgl lubie latać. Za każdym razem w to samo miejsce , Austria, a latam tam tak często bo moja babcia sie tam wyprowadziła rok .... albo dwa temu... a zresztą sama już nie wiem :) .
Przed świętami przyleciała do UK'a na jakieś 4 dni wiec leciałam z nią na święta ale wracałam sama.

4. Ostatni ale najważniejszy punkt . Akceptuje siebie jak jestem. Okej niech wszystko wytłumacze,odkąd miałam jakieś 11 lat byłam bardzo a to bardzo niesmiala z powodu mojego ciała i nadal byłam gdy miałam 13 lat w 2013, nie dlatego ze zaczęłam dojrzewać i wiecie no biodra i nie tylko zaczeły rosnąć, ale dlatego ze gdy siadałam pojawiały sie na moim brzuchu fałdki, nie jest trudno tak myśleć gdy w t.v i w gazetach pokazuje sie tylko celebrytki z tym idealnym ciałem. W 2014 chciałam zmienić zwoje nastawienie do siebie, któregoś dnie powiedział sobie tak " dostałam tylko jedno ciało wiec lepiej by było gdybym je wreszcie polubiła" i to mowiłam sobie codziennie i powiedzmy ze pomogło.
Nadal nie kocha, swojego ciała ale mogę śmiało powiedzieć ze je/ siebie lubie .

No to tyle... dzieki za wizyte. :)


Kocham was ..Paaa.. <3 xxx 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment