Liebster Award- Christmas edition









Yes, I know !! it's so cool. I am nominated by the amazing writer of MonEtree, Wei,  and I'm so thankful, and so happy to know that people read this blog and they think that it's good enough to be nominated to this award :) Well I guess I should tell you when I found out, so it was on Wednesday morning when I procrastinating to get up of me bed, by sitting and cleaning out my email box, when I got an e-mail saying that Wei  had commented on my blog, when I saw that she had nominated me I knew it's going to be a good day, and guess what it was ! first of all this and then my french writing controlled assessment was changed to Wednesday.

There are some rules that I and all nominees need to follow and these are listed down here:

*Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
*Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post
*Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award
*Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
*Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create 10 questions for your nominees


Go over to those amazing blogs and show those lovely girls some love :) I truly love their blogs 

My answers:
1. Favourite makeup item?
Definitely lipstick, I believe that a good lipstick can really compliment an outfit and just add that little something to the way you look. 
2. Do you prefer to cook or wash the dishes?
Cooking...I'm not good at it but cooking, especially trying out new healthy or vegeterian dishes. I think I got the enjoyment of cooking after my dad and my Grandma(my dads side) they both have this amazing passion for food and can spend hours in kitchen experimenting with different food combos and always trying to perfect their already perfect recipes. So of the track ... sorry.
But yea,  I absolutely hate washing dishes, there's just something abut the left over food .. bleeehh!! 
3. Do you prefer to take naps or sleep in?
Sleep ins, I physically can't take naps during the day, and if I manage to have a nap I just don't function properly after one. However having said sleep ins I'm much more of an early bird. 

4.Have you bought any Christmas presents already? If yes, who have you bought for?
Yes I did, I bought couple presents for my Mum and my Cousin. I still have a lot of people to buy for but I found my Mum being the easiest person to buy for, and i always struggle to find something for my Dad and my Brother. I'm planning to go shopping next week and hopefully get everybodies done. 

5.Best compliment received?
Ohh... there are 2 definite and it;s hard to pick between them....(after 5 mins of starring at the screen thinking) it was actually couple months ago when I really took care of myself and my body and one  day my dad, out of nowhere, just said that I had definitely lost weight, it seems simple but I was trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember and on that day I just got an extra kick that showed me that I'm doing good work and that I should keep it up 

6.Favourite holiday? ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving etc )
Christmas definitely, especially when I get to fly to my Grandma to Austria, oh and when we go to the Christmas market in Belfast.
  I'm an absolute scardy cat and I really dislike Halloweeen, and I'm not american or Canadian to celebrate Thanksgiving, however I believe that if I was or if I at least lived there I would probably say Thanksgiving 
7.What's on your Christmas wishlist?
-Blue Neighbourhood jumper
- Hot Body Year Round by Cassey Ho
-Workout clothes
-Gym membership
-Nike roshe run or Nike free run 4.0

8.Who is the hardest present to buy for?
As I said before it is an absolute nightmare buying for my Dad, I dnt even know why he is just really reallyu hard t buy fr, even my Grandma gave up years ago and she just stared to get him socks... I might steal that idea from her....

9. Wrapping papers or paper bags?
Wrapping paper, I love to wrapping presents, I often found myself wrapping present for other peOple, as I really enjoy it , just adding those ribbons and bows on the present is just so cute. And I know people found it really weird that I enjoy this but YEP!! I do 

10.What is your favourite gift received? ( Birthday gift, Christmas gift etc )
I think my favourite of present f all time is Swarovski set that I got last year from my grandma( I feel like i had mentioned her in every answer, that's just a sign that I really miss her ), I don't like it because it's "Swarowski" but because it's from her at as she lives in Austria we don't see each other a lot and the necklace that I got just makes me feel like she's always beside me when I wear it, and I do wear it everyday.


And here are my questions to you : 
1. Favourite book?
2. What you love about winter
3. Whats your Winter wordrobe must have ?
4. Jumpers or Hoodies?
5. What do you think about christmas Jumpers ?
6. Favourie Christmas song
7. Where would you want to live?
8.  Favourite Christmas memory
9. Your go to Winter beauty products
10. Favourite Winter bevearage


I want to Thank you to Wei again for nominating me, it really really means a lot to me <3
-W

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 komentarze:

  1. Thank you for nominating me and taking your time to answer my questions :)))

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment