Type of Packer

Hey !!
Do today I want to discuss something that me and my friend were talking about couple days ago. As I'm leaving for my vacation today we were talking about what kind of packet are we, I am definitely a person that leaves everything to the last minute, for example, when in December I was flying over to Austria I packed 2 hours before heading to the airport.....well done Weronika :D ..... And I only started doing this about a year or 2 ago, I remember that when I was younger I probably packed about about a month before we actually left :)
So what kind of packer are ??
Thanks for reading !!!
BYE.....


Hej!!!
Dzisiaj chciałam ruszyć temat o którym ostatnio rozmawiałam z moja znajomą. Z wiązku z tym że dzisiaj wyjeżdżam na wakacje rozmawialiśmy o tym jakim typem pakowicza (czy to w ogóle słowo...chyba tak) jesteśm. Ja na przykład kiedyś potrafiłam się spakować miesiąc przed wyjazdem ale to już jest kompletnie inna historia z porównaniem do dnia dzisiajszegi. Pamiętam jak w grudniu leciałam do Austriix i zaczęłam się pakować parwbgodzon przed wyjazdem na lotnisko... Brawo Weroniko...
Dzięki za czytanie :)
Jakim typem pakowicza ty jesteÅ› ?
PAAA...!!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment