I did it !!

Hey guys, how are you ?

Sooo... I listened to you and I did it I cut my hair.... Well I didn't the hairdresser did :) ..... 
I went to the hairdressers on tuesday , but I only got around blogging now .As I wrote in my last post it isn't anything drastic, see it youself :)





I couldn't believe it but it was snowing, but wasn't just snowing that when it fall it melted straight away, but...... it was actually SNOWING !!! and it stayed for the whole day, and there was stil some left the next day.  For some of you its propbably nothing but for me its a big thing because we never I mean NEVER !!! get snow in Ireland . And apparently its going to snow today as well ,YEAY !!!

Thank for reading nad visiting :)
Let me know oe was your monday
Love you <3 .... BYEE!!




Hej, jak tam u was ?

Wiec..... posluchalam was i scielam wlosy .. nie ja tylko moja fryzjerka  ...
bylam u fryzjera we wtorek ale dopiero dzisiaj wreszcie siadlam zeby wam o tym napisac, tak jak napisalam ostanim razem to nie bylo cos dramatycznego jak 20 cm, tylko 3 moze nawet tylko 2, a wgl mozecie zobaczyc na gorze :)

 A i cos jeszcze ... napadal nam snieg, wiem moze dla was to nic wielkiego ale dla mnie tak, prawie nigdy nie widze sniegu jezeli juz to tylko w Polsce albo w Austrii, bo w Irlandii rzadko pada, tak naprawde snieg, bo jak troche posypie to po 2 min juz nic nie ma :( buuuu !! ale tym razem zostal na prawie poltora dnia :)

Dzieki ze wpadliscie :)
jak wam mija poniedzialek ?
Kocam was <3 Paaaa.... !!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment