Christmas Playlist |2016




















It's official Christmas is just around the corner, and it is safe to say that it's also the time for Christmas songs. But to be honest I've been listenig to Christmas songs since september..... And I'm proud to admit it :)
Today for some unknown reason I feel really really christmasy , and my excitement for Christmas got even bigger after  my Chemistry teacher started Playing christmas song during a class.
Songs in general can take you back to different memories sometimes they're better sometimes they're worst, but when it comes to Christmas songs they guarantee to take me back to those happy times; for example when I was a child and I used to dance around the kitchen with my granny when we were baking and cooking Christmas food.
So to possibly make you feel even more christmasy I'm going to share with you my ultimate Christmas Playlist.
























  • Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/ Dont Worry Be Happy - Pentatonix
  • Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
  • Last Christmas- Wham !
  • Merry Christmas Everyone -  Shakin' Stevens
  • White Christmas  - Tony Bennet
  • Do They Know It's Christmas Time -  Band Aid
  • It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year -  Andy Williams 
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You -  Mariah Carey
  • Fairytale of New York  - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
  • Rocking Around the Christmas Tree  - Brenda Lee
  • Winter Wonderland -  Tony Bennett 
  • Baby It's Cold Outside -  Idina Menzel & Michael Buble
  • It Feels Like Christmas  - Disney Characters
  • Marry Did You Know -  Pentatonix
  • That's Christmas To Me  - Pentatonix




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment