2 hours in Venice | Through The Lens

Hello people !!
Hows your summer been? How are you ?
Well let me tell you my summer has been pretty crazy, but  about that coming In later posts ;)
So today I want to talk about one out of many stops that I made this summer and that is VENICE!!!
We have only spend there 2 hours but to be honest I think that we have seen alot of attractions only because of pure coincidence as we got lost.
So I want to share some of the photos that I took. Enjoy !!


Hej wszystkim !!
Co tam u was ? Jak wam mijają wakacje ?
Powiedzmy że moje wakacje były dość szalone, ale na temat tego opowiem w poźniejszych postach  ;)
No więc dzisiaj chciałam sie z wami podzielić moimi zdjeciami z WENECJI !!
W sumie spędziłam tam tylko 2 godziny ale wydaje mi sie ze zobaczyłam dość dużo, tylko dlatego że się zgubiliśmy i większość zobaczyliśmy przypadkiem.
No to tyle... Teraz zdjecia :)

-W



















Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment