Favourites of 2015

Happy New Year guys !! How was you year so far and also HAPPY (late ) BIRTHDAY to my blog !! I didn't realise until today that my blog was exactly a year old on the 1st of January. I truly can not believe that some how I have stuck on  to posting on this blog, as in the past I would usually had given up after couple of weeks. So big thank you to you guys for sticking arund with me and motivating me to write <3


Alright now I can get to the main point of this post and that is sharing my favourites of the past year.



Books
- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta
- Hello Life by Marcus Butler (I could be a little bias with this one as I actually met him the day I got the book and it's signed ...)



Music
Albums
- Blue Neighbourhood by Troye Sivan
- Penatatonix by Pentatonix
Songs
-Jinx by DNCE
- Nobody by Selena Gomez
- Perfect by Selena Gomez
-The Words by Christina Perri
- One Night by Christina Perri
- Papercut by Zedd ft Troye Sivan
-Firestones by Kygo
-Are you with me by Lost frequencies

Tv shows
- Once Upon A Time
- House M.D



Beauty
-Collection Long Lasting Perfection Concealer
-Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
- Tangle Teezer hairbrush

Blogs
-Blogilates (Cassey Ho)
-Niomi Smart
-Scola Dondo
-Poppy Deyes
-Miss Glamorous Sweatpants


Youtube channels
 -Good Mythical Morning (Rhett and Link)
-Blogilates (Cassey Ho)
-Scola Dondo
-BubzVlogz
-Marcus Butler/ Moremarcus
-Ingrid Nilsen
-Rosanna Pansino

That's all, Hope you enjoyed this little post, I feel like 2015 was a year were I discovered so many new thing and people. I also want to know some of your favourites under these topics as always let me know down below in the comments :)
-W

 Quick note : Things like my favourite blogs and youtube channels have links to them to just click on it and it will utomatically take to the website :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 komentarze:

  1. Oh my gosh happy late birthday to your blog! :D And congrats on sticking up with writing, I know what it's like to feel unmotivated! How many seasons of Once Upon A Time have you watched? I gave up after the 1st one but I think I'm going to come back to it again soon.

    I never knew you liked my blog so much so now there's two of us as I absolutely love yours too! We should collab some day :)

    xx

    Kinga || Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment