My skincare & make up routine | Summer 2015

Helloo everybody !! 
MY EXAMS ARE OVER !!! I'm so happy !! and quess what !! it less than 2 weeks of school left.
But im not here today to talk about how excited im for summer, but what is my skincare and make up routine.
During summer I don't like to put a lot on my face therefore I only use 4 products, 2 of which are skincare and 2 of makeup.


I first start with putting on the Garnier pureactive fruit energy Daily energising gel wash to wake up myself and my face.Then after I wash that off I massage in the Neotrogena visibly clear pore and shine daily scrub, and I leave it in as i brush my teeth and I love the feeling when the small crystals kinda suck out my spots (obviousy dont actualy suck them out,haha)  .

After thats done I get dressed and then I put on the Collection naturally matt foundation in shade 3, then I put on the Collection long lasting perfection concealer. And thats it when it comes to my face but sometime I put on a lipstick or alip gloss or just a pigmented lip balm. 

thanks for reading talk to you later,
BYE !!


Hej kochani !!
EGZAMINY ZA MNĄ !! ale sie cisze, i wiecie co ? zostaly mi tylko 2 tygodnie w szkole, moze nawet nie, bo mam sprawdziany w tym tygodniu,a wtedy przychodze do szkoly tylko na sprawdzian i od razu do domu :) ale dzisiaj nie pisze tutaj o tym jak bardzo nie moge sie doczekac wakacji, ale o mojej wakacyjnej rutynie make up'u i  pielęgnacji twarzy.
w ciągu wakacji nie lubie nakladac ze duzo na twarz, wiec uzywa tylko 4 produkty, 2 pielęgnacyjne i 2 makijażowe.


Pierw nakładam Garnier PureActive fruit energy Daily energising gel wash , żeby obudził moją twarz. Po tym jak to zmyje wtedy lekko wmasywuje  Neutrogena Visibly clear pore & shine daily scrub, i zostawiam na sobie gdy myje zęby, i wtedy zmywam :)

Później po tym jak sie ubiore nakładam Collection Matt Foundation w odcieniu 3, wtedy nakładam Collection long lasting perfection concealer. i to wszystko jesli chodzi o moja twarz :) czasami nakladam szminke, blyszczyk lub pomadke .

dzieki za czytanie, niedługo sie odezwe
PAA!!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 komentarze:

  1. Ja też w wakacje ograniczam kosmetyki :). Pozdrawiam!

    + lublins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is really appreciated ,its really important, I'm really thank for and it keeps me motivated to keep blogging :) <3
I usually visit blogs linked in the comment